Monday, February 1, 2010

happy monday

to you all. you viewing this blog is evidence that i survived last week. amazing. i was able to get all of my reading done for class, assignments for senior project turned in, programs for joel and amanda's wedding re-programed, printed, punched and ribbon-ed, somehow got through karen's memorial service, and was able to enjoy a beautiful wedding weekend with a few of my favorite people.


today's tasks will be (in order of priority) COFFEE, an online assignment, LUNCH, reading of art history articles (on the baroque master painter caravaggio), reading of environmental history, tweaking of my CV (artist's resume), and writing my photography proposal. lots o' work to do. here's to a great day!

cheers!
michelle

2 comments:

  1. yippee for survival! i was just stopping by to ask....
    -andri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Caravaggio's stuff, and I like the pic of Joel & Amanda.

    ReplyDelete