Wednesday, September 9, 2009

simplicity in europe

i miss europe. a whole lot. wishing i could just pick up and go whenever. but i can't. i have school: papers, projects, readings, more projects; work; random side projects i pretend i have time for; family to hug and kiss; friends to get coffee with; and other random occurrences that seem to make their way into my little black book, disabling me to leave on a whim. oh, and there's that money thing. meh.

so, this is me de-stressing, simplifying with some images i took of mr. eiffel tower + one of me atop the massive iron structure. the feel of europe, the mere thought of being there, puts me at ease. although the majority of you faithful readers have not seen my photo montage of all things europe, i look at it frequently...for a little bit of peace amidst chaos. to remember. to simplify.

encouraging you to do the same,
michelle












4 comments:

  1. Can't believe everything you fit in a couple weeks in Europe. I'm coming close to the two week mark and I really haven't left town since I arrived.
    ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Sorry getting to Europe is such a difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...a difficulty, but i will overcome the obstacles...must visit andrea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you must visit me. i've been checking out all the places to buy amazing tea, chocolate, bread, etc. without you. that way i'll know exactly where to take you when you arrive.
    ~andri

    ReplyDelete