Thursday, September 9, 2010

back to school


so, i'm back in school this semester. it's been quite busy and the weeks are already running together. i always have such high hopes for myself...updating my blog every other day or so...and just let myself down, but i will continue to be optimistic that i will update more :)

my semester goes as follows:
mondays and fridays are dedicated to work
tuesdays and thursdays i have a digital imaging class in the morning and a rockin' history of photography class in the evening
tuesday afternoons and wednesday mornings i am interning at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art
and saturdays are dedicated to sometimes work and always homework.
i also have an independent study for art history, which i'm formulating a thesis and writing a very long paper for.
busy. plus i like to see my family and jacques at least once and a while. hah.

anyway, this set of photos is from my digital imaging class. we had to take an old photograph and restore it. luckily i found one of my beautiful mother when she was just a young girl to work with. this was supposed to be one of the "easier," less time consuming projects, but since i'm a perfectionist, it took me way longer than expected, but i sure like how it turned out.

hope you all are doing well! i miss you!
michelle

1 comment: