Tuesday, January 12, 2010

soooooooooo...

...my computer apparently does not have any more "scratch space," or so it keeps telling me. this pretty much means i cannot save anything to my hard drive at the current moment. thankfully (!muchas gracias! dank U wel! merci! vielen dank! mahalo! toda raba! mille grazie! arigato! kam ouen! cheers!) my favorite man gifted me an external hard drive (of the pterodactyl, i mean terebyte kind) for Christmas. let's just say i could hardly believe it...and oh how much it is needed! he even programed everything before he gave it to me...amazing. but, i'm a little scared to install it by my lonesome, for fear of ruining something. i'm pretty computer-savvy. not. this is my lame-o excuse for not blogging as of late. i haven't been able to edit anything, and don't want to expose you to un-cropped images of my work from last semester. remember: presentation is everything, err, very important to me.

let's hope that by this weekend i'll have some goods up to share with you, my friends. sorry for being such a terrible blogger. i'm determined to at least write you about my goings-on this semester, even if i don't have a whole lot to show you. fair enough?

that's all for now. Christmas pictures and work from last semester to come. promise.

until i'm "installed,"
michelle



(that's my favorite man, by the way.)

5 comments:

  1. I miss you too! Cute boy, by the way :D.

    Sorry I haven't emailed you about the web design stuff, my life has been consumed with finding a job and sadly I haven't finished my website yet. If you're still interested, give me a couple weeks and hopefully I'll be wrapping it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. glad you're still checking! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrible blogger....no. that would be like some of our other lovely friends who haven't updated since september 28, 2009, or november 13, 2009. naming no names in case it's a case of my computer being bizarre. :)

    - andri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naming names: Dawn and Tera, respectively.

    ReplyDelete